one of the of Goo Balls didn't seem to realize it was actually a key-chain....
Or that it was being photographed by a crab-like junk artist.
But don't worry, you can make one too.
The Sign Painter
Having purchased the amazing World of Goo video game I couldn't pass up a chance to making one of these little guys, but what exactly do you use to make your own Goo Ball? As the title says, its easier than you think.
Helpful Words from MOM:
1) Head out to the Dollar Store or any other store known to sell cheap stuff/craft supplies.
2) Buy a pack of googly eyes, they should cost nothing for a big pack (be sure to get one with various sizes of eyes)
3) (Hard Part) Seek out a hacky-sack. Again check Dollar Stores or even a Toy Store and you can various colors like Black (Usual Goo Ball), Green (Wild Goo Balls), White (Albino Goo Balls) and whatever else....
4) Use a simple glue gun (don't add too much) or some strong cement glue to paste the eyes onto the hacky sack. And like like above in the photo you can use two differently sized googly eyes to really give off that perfect Goo personality.
5) Your done! Wait, that fast?
World Of Goo © 2D Boy